The unknown enemy is the most dangerous.
At A-T Solutions, we’ve assembled a team of subject matter experts with many years of scientific, operational, and tactical skills experience. These multiple areas of expertise, combined with our innovative products and technology, enable law enforcement, intelligence, and defense community customers to strip away anonymity of enemy combatants, terrorists, and criminals.
Forensic intelligence and biometric-enabled intelligence (BEI) are game changers. They provide reliable methods to identify persons of interest, link people to events and devices, and establish evidence to enable prosecutions.
Our capabilities start, quite literally, on the ground. Our operational support staff teaches site exploitation and techniques. Specialized expeditionary search kits and tactical software help users collect and manage data. Our lab techs perform CSI-type weapons analyses in labs around the world, often in hostile and austere conditions.
Skilled A-T Solutions analysts turn disparate pieces of biometric data into meaningful analytics and substantive intelligence. They fuse raw biometric data with other intelligence and contextual information to produce useful and actionable intelligence products that help customers quickly identify and verify potential threats.
Our forensic and biometric capabilities help us deliver to our clients the specific information they want with the certainty they require.
- Analysis of biometric data and evidence
- Case management
- Biometric hardware and software solution development
- Forensic intelligence operational support
- Identify trends and networks
- Attack the network
- Defeat the device
- Source components
- Prosecution and Rule of Law
- Develop effective countermeasures and protect the force
- Predict future weapon enhancements
- Understand weapons systems capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Weapons Technical Intelligence
- Concept creation
- Doctrine and policy, concept of operations, and lexicons
- Training and training devices
- Site Exploitation
- Scientific and technical analysis of captured or recovered material by explosive ordnance disposal, engineering, and chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear threat experts
- Improvised or asymmetric weapon systems
- Document and media exploitation (DOMEX)
Defense Training Course Catalog, National Security Training Course Catalog, and International Training Course Catalog